30 Nov 10
1. "A new generation for Scotland": Progressonline
"Salmond is the last of the old pre-devolution generation of leaders. It's time for common sense Scots to call time on his old style of politics. Let's use St Andrew's Day to celebrate Scottish common sense and hail a new politics for Scotland"
more from http://www.progressives.org.uk/
2. Report on English Speaking Union debate: ‘This house believes that an English Parliament is the last hope for a United Kingdom’
more from http://www.englandcalling.wordpress.com/
3. Gerry Adams' "Uniting Ireland" Tour hits Monaghan
more from http://www.leargas.blogspot.com/
4. "The DUP is out to destroy us": Elliott
5. "Nats get new powers despite taxing times for Salmond": Alan Cochrane
6. Political Betting: the betting on next year's Holyrood elections
"... many of the SNP gains in 2007 on huge swings resulting in tiny majorities, in almost all cases far below the average of 2000 spoilt votes per seat will return to Labour and the LibDems will lose out in places like Dunfermline which swung back so heavily to Labour in May."
more from http://www.politicalbetting.blogspot.com/