Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm back and...

...and would like to give a big thanks to all who voted for Unionist Lite in this:

Top 10 Northern Irish Blogs

Iain Dale

1. Slugger O'Toole
2. Three Thousand Versts
3. A Pint of Unionist Lite
4. Redemption's Son
5. Conor's Commentary
6. Everything Ulster
7. Devenport Diaries
8. Balrog
9. Modern Unionist Voice
10. O'Conall Street

Good to see The Unionist Collective take 4 of the top 6 places!

Also, congratulations to regular commenter, Hen Ferchetan, whose Amylwch-Magor blog has also made it into the Top 20 Welsh Blogs.

Now, down to business!

7 comments:

Hen Ferchetan said...

Congratulations O'Neill and thanks (I didn't even know there was a vote going on!)

Owen Polley said...

I notice O'Neill that you get included as a right leaning blog as opposed to non-aligned. Well done by the way. Hopefully we'll all be up the main list by a few.

Conquistador said...

Welcome back and well done!

O'Neill said...

Thanks!

Chekov,
I noticed that. Between that and the fact that I was listed as a British nationalist blog in another poll, I'm starting to think I'm doing something wrong! I'm also listed as a Conservative (capital C) blog at TotalPolitics and if it weren't for the fact that I'm getting a fair amount of traffic because of it, I'd complain!

Owen Polley said...

O'Neill I was listed as an English blog on Total Politics for a good while. :-/ It must be a very brief inspection to decide a category!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that 3 thousands versts shite came ahead of this one o'neil. You were robbed.

O'Neill said...

You wouldn't happen to be Edwin (http://threethousandversts.blogspot.com/2008/08/poots-superprod.html) in disguise are you??!!