Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bryn rocks the Isles

Love the jacket...


If anyone has, by any chance, also taped his British Isles Folk Medley((from England (The Turtle Dove), Wales (Cariad Cyntaf), Ireland (Molly Malone)) and Scotland (Loch Lomond)) please get it up on YouTube asap.

Update:
An email has arrived pointing out the orange (and green and white) on his left sleeve...and, so...?
I think Bryn's point is that we're all one big happy family residing in these isles and that also includes our good friends in the Republic.
That's how I interpreted it anyway;)

4 comments:

Hen Ferchetan said...

I think Bryn's point is that we're all one big happy family residing in these isles and that also includes our good friends in the Republic.
That's how I interpreted it anyway;)


You do know Bryn Terfel votes Plaid Cymru and has always voted Plaid Cymru don't you? :-D

O'Neill said...

And yet here he is belting out "Rule Britannia" with the rest of us!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Plaid Cymru are by far my favouritest nationalists;)

Hen Ferchetan said...

They call that "doing his job" ;-)

O'Neill said...

Ah right, so that's why he looked so miserable up there!