Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Goodbye Mr Tango-Man?

Some crackers on the 10 Downing Street E Petition site today, I particularly liked this one:
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to make it illegal for Politicians to tell lies. It is about time ALL Politicians tell the truth and stop treating the Public like idiots, we as the public are fed up with self publicising politicians promising the earth and delivering nothing.

In completely unconnected news, great to see my least favourite *Unionist*- ever- deep in a lake of steadily rising poo.

4 comments:

Cwlcymro said...

Adam Price MP (nationalist) tried to present that as a Bill for Parliament to debate on. He got the support of the Celtic nationalist parties, a few Lib Dems and a smattering of MP's from the big British Nationalist parties.

As for Hain's troubles - one word seems to convey both our feelings - YES!

O'Neill said...

I despise the man, he epitomises everything that is wrong with NUlabour.

I can disagree with but still respect my political opponents, I can't respect (even those who would consider themselves now as my allies) those who prostitute their beliefs for the sake of power- amd Hain most definitely falls into that category.

Cwlcymro said...

For the first time ever, that's somewhere I can totally agree with you!

Hen Ferchetan said...

My take on Hain takes a similar path too! I've gone into a bit too much detail on my blog, but I couldnt help gloating in the man's fall!


http://amlwchmagor.blogspot.com/